- QSTORM-AO August Phone Meeting
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
Peter, Kayvan, Jianquan, and two of their colleagues at the University of Georgia have demonstrated the application of a”genetic algorithm” (GA) technique to adaptive optics (AO) to achieve a 4-fold increase in precision point-localization imaging through 50 microns of central more »