- QSTORM-AO August Phone Meeting
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: February 2015
Jessica, Peter, Carol Lynn, and Karine reunited with other veterans of the 2010 NSF IBIV Ideas Lab last weekend in San Jose to engage in a spirited review of the this unusual approach to stimulating high-risk, high-reward collaborative research. None more »
Congratulations to Jianquan, Kayvan and Peter on the acceptance of their paper, Multicolor 3D Super-Resolution Imaging by Quantum Dot Stochastic Optical Reconstruction Microscopy, in ACS Nano. Abstract: We demonstrate multicolor three-dimensional superresolution imaging with quantum dots (QSTORM). By combining quantum more »
The QSTORM team members from the Kner Lab will be sharing their work at Photonics West this week. On Feb. 7, in a session on Superresolution Microscopy, they will present “Multi-color quantum dot stochastic optical reconstruction microscopy (QSTORM)”. On Feb. more »