- See QSTORM.org for new posts!
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: January 2015
As the QSTORM project is coming to close, I wanted to look back at “Making Molecular Movies with QSTORM”, one of the most successful and well-received stage presentations we’ve done. Since the show debuted in March 2013, I delivered it more »
Last week, the MOS team organized a Diamond Quantum Technologies Visualization and Education Workshop at Harvard focused on developing strategies for sharing diamond nitrogen-vacancy center research with public audiences and students in higher education. Karine shared “Making Molecular Movies with more »