The New York Times today posted a great short animated documentary by Flora Lichtman and Sharon Shattuck, about Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, the original pioneer of biological imaging. In 1674, he used a homemade microscope to look at a drop of pond water and discovered the amazing invisible world of microbes. Nearly 350 years later, researchers (like the QSTORM team) are still trying to “see the invisible”…
- QSTORM-AO August Phone Meeting
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum