- See QSTORM.org for new posts!
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: September 2014
The New York Times today posted a great short animated documentary by Flora Lichtman and Sharon Shattuck, about Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, the original pioneer of biological imaging. In 1674, he used a homemade microscope to look at a drop of more »
On Friday, September 12, the National Science Foundation’s NSF 360 News Service featured a Museum of Science iTunes podcast with Jessica Winter. In the podcast, Jessica speaks with QSTORM’s Karine Thate about her latest efforts to commercialize quantum dot technologies more »
Recently, Ge presented the following QSTORM research at the 36th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference in Chicago, IL. “Cell Penetrating Peptide Mediated Quantum Dot Delivery and Release in Live Mammalian Cells” Jianquan Xu, more »