- QSTORM-AO August Phone Meeting
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: August 2014
As we continue to share the QSTORM story with museum audiences, I interviewed Peter for our Current Science & Technology podcast series. In the podcast, Peter describes some of the challenges researchers face in biological imaging, explains how the STORM more »
One of our goals at the Museum is to make science and engineering research accessible to as many people as possible. That can be a challenging task since you never know who will be sitting down in the audience for more »
I had the pleasure of interviewing Jessica recently for one of the Museum’s Current Science & Technology podcasts. In the podcast, Jessica describes her path from nanoparticle engineer to entrepreneur, and how she’s taking her new inventions to market. She more »