- See QSTORM.org for new posts!
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: June 2014
All PIs attended the June phone meeting, plus Jianquan, Kayvan, Qirui, and Karine. The big news was that Jianquan has secured a post-doc position at Pittsburgh University and has a baby on the way next month! While Jianquan came more »
Here is the report of the 4th annual QSTORM team meeting! This year Ge Yang hosted us at Carnegie Mellon on April 17 and 18. Peter and Jianquan flew up from Georgia; Jessica and Qirui drove over from Columbus; Carol more »