- See QSTORM.org for new posts!
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: April 2014
My parents really appreciate our QSTORM website even if they don’t know much English. It is because I seldom post my own photos on social network but they want to see me, and they tracked me down on this website more »
Saturday, April 5th was the 7th annual NanoDays event at the Museum of Science, Boston and QSTORM was featured! NanoDays is a nationwide celebration of all things “nano” – it takes place at over 200 science centers and universities across more »
Hi All, I look forward to meeting you next week! Please let me know your arrival and departure schedule when it is available. Please see the schedule I sent for the incoming CMU meeting. Please let me know any changes more »
Hi everyone, As we discussed in our last meeting, we have submitted the manuscript on cell penetrating peptide (CPP) mediated cellular delivery of quantum dots (QDs) to the 36th Annual Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. more »
We want to share some good STORM images of the microtubule by staining with Alexa 647 on HepG2 cells.