- QSTORM-AO August Phone Meeting
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Everyone was on the call by two minutes after the hour! That’s got to be a QSTORM record, and Karine barely got the phone line open in time, as Boston is besieged with both the President coming to town AND more »
We’re moving along with plans to share our presentation, “Making Molecular Movies with QSTORM”, at several new venues in the coming months! On December 4th at 2:30pm, I’ll be presenting the show at the 2013 Fall Meeting of the Materials more »