- See QSTORM.org for new posts!
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: August 2013
I am nearly done with my first go through of the paper. I am waiting on the new “size/shape” paragraph discussing the tetrapod data and also toxicity data from my group. Otherwise, I think it is nearly ready to send more »
I am working on the QSTORM paper right now and wanted to get everyone’s input on something. Below is our image for the paper of the “regular” and doped QDs. If you look at e, which is the organic doped more »
This Tuesday, 8/13, we received the 1μM QD conjugated IgG and immediately made two samples, one only with the QD labeled tropomodulin, and one Alexa abled Alpha-actinin as well as QD labeled tropomodulin. The results were great! The confocal images more »
Hi Ge, Have you started using the anti-goat QDs from the Winter lab? We are about to start, and welcome any advice you might have for us about handling the solutions, dilutions, penetration, washing, etc. Thanks, Beth
Time flies, I have been in Pittsburgh for 1 year, and it is time for me to go to the next stop, UGA. I can still remember the first time I came here to looking for a house, it is more »