- See QSTORM.org for new posts!
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Hi Jessica and Qirui, We are finally ready to receive the anti-goat QD secondary. It took us a while to get all bugs worked out of our immuno protocols, but now we have anti-goat secondary with an Alexa dye working more »
We’ve been presenting the QSTORM stage presentation, “Making Molecular Movies with QSTORM”, at the museum for a couple of months now, so I wanted to make a blog post about how it’s been going. So far, I’ve presented it 18 more »
Check it out this article.