- See QSTORM.org for new posts!
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Well…at least we tried. -J ****** Dear Dr. Winter, Thank you for submitting your Track 2 Letter of Intent No. L02382918 INSPIRE Track 2: QSTORM- Quantum Dot and Adaptive Optics-Based In vivo Super-Resolution Imaging, to the INSPIRE program. Unfortunately, after more »
New STORM imaging techniques bring startling insight to the role of actin in nerve cell cytoskeletal structure
Xiaowei Zhuang’s group at Harvard used an enhanced STORM technique to achieve close to 10 nm 3D resolution of the cytoskeletal structures of nerve cell axons and dendrites, and there was a surprising discovery. Each axonal shaft is wrapped in more »