- QSTORM-AO August Phone Meeting
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Axonal Actin How actin is organized in the axons and dendrites of neurons is largely unknown. Xu et al. (p. 452, published online 13 December) imaged actin in axons and dendrites using stochastic optical reconstruction microscopy. Surprisingly, while actin in more »
Hi all. Just got alerted to this July 2012 Nature Methods paper on improving analysis of STORM data from Drosophila microtubules (using dyes).
Hi Qirui, I tested the old slide I had made of the 1.6uM sample, and also a new slide I made of the sample’s remaining; and they still have strong emission and blinking very well. So, new sample is not more »
Hello all, I have uploaded the results of the Blueing test on Dropbox. Three figures are shown for each test; STORM image, Histogram, and the third graph shows number of localizations and their mean photon count per frame. Please let more »
This is my goodbye to the QSTORM team. I wanted to say thank you for allowing me to work with all of you over the past two and a half years. This experience has helped me both in my research more »