- QSTORM-AO August Phone Meeting
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Hi folks – I found this abstract at the fall MRS Meeting: 2012 Fall MRS Meeting 4:45 PM – CC8.09 Reversible Light-induced on-off Switching of Charge Traps in Quantum Dots Probed by Variable-pulse-rate Photoluminescence Spectroscopy Mauro Aresti 1, Marco more »
Received this email from Cytoviva and am sharing with the team: Nanoparticle Tracking In Whole Animal Organisms December 2012 Nanomaterials are widely used in many areas including electronics, construction, automotive, consumer goods, and textiles. As these products degrade over their more »
Was good talking with everyone. Quick action items: – Mark calendars for Sun Mon, April 28-29 Boston – Send annual reports to everyone – Ge send Columbus ppt and movies to CL and KT – Have good holidays! Notes from more »
Hi there. To help facilitate today’s phone meeting, I sent along our notes on the “Next Steps” Research Action Plan from our Columbus meeting wrap-up session. This may be a good place to start our discussion today: which of these more »
Hi Minhua, I think I should introduce myself, this is Kayvan from Dr. Kner’s lab. I have recently been working on the Fly Tau sample you have sent us, and I have taken the attached large images to orient our more »
GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE! I’m sitting in the Nano Sci & Eng Grantees Conference at NSF, and just found out about a recent breakthrough in getting QDs inside living cells: Check out the following: Device Forces Quantum Dots Into Living Cells more »
Dr. Winter, Attached is the updated mock-up for joint paper, and timeline. I also included the micelle project in the timeline. Thanks! Qirui