- QSTORM-AO August Phone Meeting
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: November 2012
As we tested this presentation with audiences, we felt we could do a better job bringing the researchers to life and making them part of the presentation. Carol Lynn had an idea of making life-size cut-outs of each researcher that more »
Here is an excerpt from an email I sent to Greg Warr, our NSF Program Officer, in response to the following question: “Can you clarify for me the overall coordination across sites for this collaborative: 1) how has this been more »
Hi Minhua, Andrew started looking at the samples you sent, and we have a couple of questions. 1. We’re not sure what we’re looking at. The sample seems to be very uniformly bright. Can you send some widefield or confocal more »
Check out this new MCB RFP! (Division of Molecular and Cellular Biosciences: Investigator-initiated research projects)