- See QSTORM.org for new posts!
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Hello everyone Last week, I tried to incubated Tat peptide conjugated quantum dots with PC 12 cells, it seemed that the QDs can be endocytosed by the cell easily and keep strong fluorescence. The fluorescence can remain at least for more »
Carol Lynn and I have been revisiting the opening of our stage presentation – deciding how to convey the motivation for this research and hook the audience in the first few minutes. In trying to capture the audience’s imagination about more »