- See QSTORM.org for new posts!
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: May 2012
These are mostly MF20 images. I’m having a rough time getting them to blink. Expect input from Dr. Kner in the near future going a little more in depth. I think you’ll find that there isn’t a resolution gain in more »
Hi Peter — when does Andrew leave? Could he take images of between 3 and 6 muscle fiber slides next week (May 21-25)? We are convinced that super-res is the way to go on measuring these myofilament lengths, and think more »
Jessica initiated this Skype call. Participants included Peter, Ge, Beth, Carol Lynn. The team discussed the opportunity for our post-doc Jianquan to make the transition from the Winter lab at OSU to the Yang lab at Carnegie Mellon, to participate more »