- QSTORM-AO August Phone Meeting
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Qirui- 20 slide or less presentation for GA meeting 12/8. Jianqian- paper mock-up Jessica- demos for Nano days. Single use commercial photo and reversible DNA-QD-Au – 71% quenching, Peter would like more, larger particles did not make much improvement. -use more »
November 10, 2011: Hi Beth, For QSTORM this week, we’ve been working on: Whole mount IHC (immunohistochemistry): The qdots as a secondary antibody still have not worked. The fish is only faintly lit up and the florescence is more »
Hello everyone I am Jianquan, the new guy in the QSTORM, you can also call me James, as my experience these days, it seems a little challenge to your tongue to pronounce my name, so I make this English name more »
Dr. Yang sent us samples of cells labeled for a specific protein, Tau. He wanted us to image the cells using STORM techniques to see the distribution of this protein along the thin long processes that extrude from the cell. more »
Hi Jessica and Gang, You’ve probably heard of this already, but I saw a report about a new paper on coating quantum dots in Nature Protocols (v6, pp1546-1553 2011 – http://www.nature.com/nprot/journal/v6/n10/abs/nprot.2011.381.html). – Peter [via email]