- QSTORM-AO August Phone Meeting
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: May 2011
This past week we injected the qdots that Kalpesh from Dr. Winter’s lab gave us. Each qdot was surrounded in a micelle to prevent it from interacting with the water. We were able to see the qdots once we injected more »
This week we are working on injecting qdots into zebrafish tissue. Previously we tried injecting qdots that we ordered from Invitrogen, but we weren’t able to see them once they entered tissue. We think this is because they were too more »
Haven’t got to read into details yet, but thought might be interesting to all: Quantum Dot Blueing and Blinking Enables Fluorescence Nanoscopy Patrick Hoyer,†,‡,| Thorsten Staudt,†,‡,| Johann Engelhardt,†,‡ and Stefan W. Hell*,†,‡,§ †German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), Optical Nanoscopy Division, more »