- QSTORM-AO August Phone Meeting
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Hi Beth, We have had issues with clogging of injection tip. But the particles we used are two times larger than what you are using. Loss of fluorescence was observed too (but I don’t think the fluorescence loss was complete, more »
Hi Gang [Gang Ruan in Jessica Winter’s lab at Ohio State], Cally and Julia in my group are starting to to micoinjections of Qdots soon. Can you give us a quick sense of what has been challenging? Is it clumping/clogging more »
Hi Gang, [Gang Ruan, post doc researcher at the Winter lab at Ohio State] Cally and Julia in my group are starting to do microinjections of Qdots soon. Can you give us a quick sense of what has been challenging? more »
Hey guys! it’s exciting – the Qdots arrived this morning in a really big box with a tiny tiny vial inside! Cally
Hi Julia, These look great! What is your microinjection success rate? It seems like it is near 100% — you mentioned one that did not work, but it seems like all of the others did work. Or did you inject more »
Hi Dr. Brainerd and Cally, Today I injected 6dpf fish with Texas Red. Here are the pictures. For one of the muscle fibers, I couldn’t get a zstack because I somehow managed to lose/bleach the fiber. -Julia