- QSTORM-AO August Phone Meeting
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Two students at Brown University have joined our QSTORM team: Cally Harper is a doctoral student and Julia Olszewski is a 3rd year undergraduate. They are working on developing the zebrafish muscle microinjection protocols and also validation of QSTORM results more »
Hi Julia and Cally — Wow! I am very impressed by your progress and your progress reports. Did you inject two fibers in the attached movies? They look pretty good — particularly for Texas red that Melina describes as “messy”. more »
This week we did the following: Microinjection: • practiced calibrating with oil droplets on the 6x system • set up a microinjection system with a 20x system • practiced with non florescent dye (phenyl red) • practiced with florescent dye more »
This week we did the following: Microinjection: • We talked to Robbert about microinjection techniques and modified our techniques (embedded fish in methyl cellulose, calibrated our picospritzer, changed our dye concentrations). • We practiced with a non florescent dye and more »