- See QSTORM.org for new posts!
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Fantastic! Congrats! That work is going to be very cool. We don’t have a written protocol but I could probably come up with something pretty easily or just answer your questions. We use all sorts of dyes – generally 10,000 more »
Hi Melina, Good news — I received the grant that I called you about — working with a chemist and physicist to develop super-resolution muscle imaging for zebrafish (with quantum dots). Thanks for talking with me on the phone. Now more »
Obtained confocal images of autofluorescence in 5 dpf (days-post-fertilization) zebrafish larvae. Next step microinjection.