- See QSTORM.org for new posts!
- The New QSTORM Site is Live at QSTORM.ORG!
- QSTORM-AO Phone Meetings – Update
- Abby visits MOS!
- New Website Coming….
- QSTORM meets Congress and NSF Director France Córdova
- QSTORM to Capitol Hill
- QSTORM-AO FUNDED!
- Farewell and Thanks!
- Kner lab publishes breakthrough applying genetic algorithm technique to adaptive optics for STORM imaging
- 2015 AAAS Symposium: Reunion in San Jose
- Kner Lab Achieves Multicolor QDot 3D STORM! Paper in ACS Nano
- Kner Lab shares QSTORM work at Photonics West
- QSTORM in the Afterlife
- QSTORM’s Reach at the Museum
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Hey Beth, The confocal was booked for all of Thursday this week and next Thursday (Sept 30) Julia and I have some scheduling conflicts, so we were wondering if you would be able to meet on Thursday October 7th in more »
Hey Beth (and Julia), Julia and I met today and introduced ourselves around the Leduc Facility. We talked with Geoff a little bit about the project and about using the confocal. Geoff filled out the card access paperwork for Julia more »
Hi Julia and Cally — I would like to see a confocal imaging comparison of the autofluorescence of larvae fixed in paraformaldehyde and glutaraldehyde. I think this should be the first step, before any in vivo imaging. Thanks — Beth